The turner is equipped with a crawler chassis used to run along the lane walls while turning within the walls. CONVAERO CON is furthermore equipped with two membrane winders that simultaneously wind and unwind the membranes during the turning process. This ensures a virtually closed system even during turning.
This innovation from Eggersmann is available for lane widths of 6 m (CONVAERO CON 60), 8 m (CONVAERO CON 80) and 10 m (CONVAERO CON 100).
BACKHUS CON system:
- Flexible to manage various input materials and characteristics
- The system has a modular design, the expansion of the site can be performed without interrupting the process.
- The BACKHUS agitator can also be used as a mixer for sludge with organic waste or other raw materials.
- The technological process on the site is almost completely closed, despite the very frequent rotation of the material.
- It is possible to operate the system without water
- This system can be used to process input materials with a high moisture content of up to 70%
- Wastewater and slurry water can be treated by adding a special reagent.
The efficiency of using the system is determined by the following factors:
- The use of the CONVAERO membrane system in conjunction with the BACKHUS CON 60 agitator limits the time during which each pile in the process of drying stabilization will not be closed, only by the time that is needed only for replenishment or emptying.
- The rollover process will take place under the membrane and thus reduce emissions, as well as reduce the impact of weather conditions to a minimum.
- Filling ,turning, and emptying (removal) can occur on both sides of the Strip,
this reduces excessive mileage when passing lanes.
- As an important aspect of safety, it should be noted that the volume of traffic on the site is minimized and the intersection of the trajectories of different machines is easily avoided with proper planning of work.
- Filling and removal can be done from different sides of the lane, while the Flipper is generally far away from these maneuvering zones most of the time.